Sunday, October 31, 2010

And little Jack makes three...

Hi there! I've decided since we will have some major life events happening soon, I should start up a blog again. (let's hope I keep it this time) If you haven't heard, yes, it's true, we are expecting our first born March 25th, 2011!!!! 

This year has been such a blessing to us as Jon returned from his first deployment safe and sound, we have welcomed our first nephew and now our own son in the coming months! Jon came home from Afghanistan the end of May and we found out I was pregnant July 11th while I was visiting my Mom and family in Florida!!!!! It was the most amazing feeling to see that other line on the pregnancy test! Needless to say we all were ecstatic about the news!

Recently, my Mom bought us an amazing gift. We were able to go to an ultrasound place in Temecula and see our baby for the first time in 10 weeks. Since Jon is a Marine, and we live so close to base, I am going to the Naval Hospital on Camp Pendleton for my OB care. However, there are so many women on our base, scheduling an ultrasound or doctors appointment for that matter is quite difficult. So Mom thought this would be the perfect gift! :) We went in and had a 30 minute 3d/4d ultrasound and found out that indeed it was a boy!!!!!! His heartbeat was strong at 157 and he weighs 13oz! Measuring ahead quite a bit but a very healthy baby boy! Words can not even begin to describe how excited we are to meet Jackson (little Jack) in March! So now it all begins...starting the registry, fixing up our office for a nursery, and waiting for his arrival! 



I hope you all will join us as we begin our journey as a family! :)

3 comments:

  1. I so glad you started a blog. I'll be watching your journey from Michigan! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Jack is going to have such awesome parents! Can't wait to see you all in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for both of you! Thanks for starting up the blog, so we can be a part of your new family!

    ReplyDelete